Saturday, March 22, 2008

Books I have read but not reviewed

Here is a list of Vampire Books I have read but have not reviewed. Now, Some of these I have up on the old site, some I never got around to reviewing. So yeah. I may review them again. If you are an author of one of these books and would like it reviewed drop me an email and I can do something for you.
NOTE:This will keep being added too as I keep reading(duh)
YA Vampire Books:
Marked-PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Betrayed-PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Blue Bloods-Melissa de la Cruz
Masquerade-Melissa de la Cruz
The Vampire Diaries, The Awakening- L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries, The Struggle-L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries, The Fury-L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries, Dark Reunion-L.J. Smith
Vampire Kisses-Ellen Schreiber
Kissing Coffins-Ellen Schreiber
Vampireville-Ellen Schreiber
Dance with a Vampire-Ellen Schreiber
Blood Relative(Volume 1)(Manga)-Ellen Schreiber

No comments: