Sunday, March 30, 2008

Review:Bloodlust by Alex Duval

Review of Vampire Beach:Bloodlust by Alex Duval
NOTE: unedited

Bloodlust is the 1st book of the Vampire Beach series. It follows a kid who has moved to California from Michigan. There he and his sister get into the party scene. One day after a crazy party. a girl washed up dead. The only clues they have are 2 holes in her neck.
I can't say I enjoyed this book. It kinda dragged on and was a little predictable. However, it has interesting characters and a nice set-up, which leads me to believe that the series might get better as it continues. I have the next 3 books and will read them as well and post my review on them.

It may be a few days though cause right now I am reading a non-vampire book called Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott. It is very good for not having any bloodsuckers in it :)

No comments: