Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Review:Chosen by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

Review of Chosen by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

NOTE: I did not review this for anyone, I just did this ony my own, so this hasn't been proof read or edited for spelling.

I liked the 1st to in the House of Night Series, I really did, but I can't say I was extatic to read Chosen. The main character Zoey Redbird, kinda gets annoying at times with her many guy loves. I don't have a problem with characters who have more than 1 love interest but she never does anything to resolve the problem-which kinda annoys me. I can't relate to her so.....yeah. I think books that you have characters you can relate to do much better than books who have characters you can't. Take for instince Harry Potter or, in vampire world, Twilight-they both have numerous characters so it is very hard not to relate to someone. Well, all in all, the book was alright. It dragged a lot towards the middle. However the last 150 pages really surprised me. They where filled with actual action and shocking revelations that I did NOT expect, and I am good at guessing things. I was pleasantly surprised. I actually now am excited for the next book-Untamed-I believe it is.

All in all, I am glad the plot took this turn. I won't spoil anything for anyone but.....well. I got what I wanted :)

Wow this was a short review, usually mine are way longer.

Next Up: I am re-reviewing the Twilight Series in honor of the film. I am also reviewing Vampire Dreams-an SAT vocabulary Novel by SparkArt, which I have like 30 pages left on-let me tell you this-it has SURPRISED me greatly.

No comments: