Friday, March 28, 2008

Review:The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine

Review of the Dead Girls' Dance(The Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine
Note:Not edited

This really surprised me. I enjoyed it more than the 1st book. I liked the direction the character's relationships went in. I liked the plot. I liked the twists and turns the story takes. I also understood the story 100% of the time, which I could in Glass Houses.

Ms. Caine's writing is very good. It is pretty plain and simple-which is not a bad thing. She uses good imagery. I like how the story focuses constantly on Claire. So in a sence it's 1st person, but really 3rd? Well it's 3rd but you don't skip around with characters, which I think would make the story more confusing.

All in all, a good read and very enjoyable

Note:Another short review for a book I did on my own leisurly time

No comments: