Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Top Vampires Series.....EVER. PERIOD!

So yeah, you read it right. I am not going to put these in order cause it would be too hard for me to choose one as my favorite. I love all of my vampire sagas equally :) Anyway- you will see them listed with an explanation. For those of you who know the favorite character=dies or turns evil, you will get the My-not- favorite character.

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer- yeah, mine as well get it done and over with. Forget the crazy 11 year old teenyboppers that go*OMG I LUV YOU EDWARD!!1111"-The series has heart-it has a believable main character and some amazing supporting charcters each with their own story make Twilight an amazing ride-begining to end
Not Favorite character-Carlisle Cullen
Character Hated with a burning passion-Jacob Black

The House of Night series by PC Cast and Kristin Cast- this series a friend actually read before me and said was very good. Now I usually don't got for the whole Academy of Vampires thing but......I did enjoy these books and look forward to the next one. The last one really stepped the game up
Not Favorite character- Erik or Damien*so adorable*
Character Hated with a burning passion-Loren..................

The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead-If I where to list series that surprised me them most this would come in number 2(next post is #1) These books are very well written and have a very amazing storyline to them. The sequel in my opinion ia better than the 1st.
Not Favorite Character-Dimitri
Character hated with a burning passion-......Rose's mom or Lissa when she's crazy

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer- This series, seriously, surprised me like Woah surprised me. I had not heard of it before I walked into Barnes and Nobles and saw it on the shelf. I bought it and read it in 1 day and I love it. I think out of all of the series on this list, it has the possibility of going places. It is heartwarming and makes you want to cry and sympathise with the main character-Vlad-who is an awesome teen vampire-really......he's awesome.
Not Favorite Character-Otis
Character hated with a burning passion-no one really, except Aunt Nelly sometimes

Honorable mention:
The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine

Possible future top series:
Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
This potential vamp series seems very promising. I love the premise and hope you all check it out. I haven't gotten to read it yet :( but I hope I do soon. I get so excited when I here about completely new series being released-its like very exciting for me as a reader to see that that Teen Vamp industry is alive and well. this series has the potential to be great-from what I've heard it's amazing!

1 comment:

The Story Siren said...

i love all those! what great books. i just got a copy of evernight! i can't wait to read it!