Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Notes on a Scandal.....not really

So, this is kinda a Jess update. First, I got Frostbite by Richelle Mead today! No, It isn't an advanced copy...............it's from Barnes and Nobles who placed it out early :) I have like 50 pages left in Vampire Beach:Initiation but I am going to go against my usual rules of finishing a book 1st before I start another but.........I really want to read this!

Second, I found out I will be reading Vampire Kisses 5 for HarperTeen!

Third, for you Twilight fans out there. I got my letter back from the very nice Ashley Greene who places Alice Cullen

http://www.freewebs.com/projecttwilight/ashleygreenealice.htm

Forth, I will be on vacaction from April 18-27. Now, on the plus side it will give me time to catch up on my reading-WHICH IS IN OVERLOAD!!!!!! I seriously have 8/9 books to read. On the negative-I might not have internet access, or limited access so I might now be able to get back to you quickly.

No comments: