Saturday, May 17, 2008

Review:Hallowmere:By Venom's Sweet Sting by Tiffany Trent

In the 2nd Hallowmere installment, we find Corrine and the girls in Scottland, trying to figure out a way to fight The Fey on their own terms.

This is a wonderful series and I am so glad to have found it. I hate spoiling things for people, so I won't do that to you.


But, there are many things we learn about Corrine, Father Joe and other characters that will completely shock you. Others you will be like, oh thats cool. Oh, that makes sense. WHAT?!?!?!

Yes there are many WHAT?!?!?! in this book. I think I like this series so much because it is so unpredictable. You can never guess what's going to happen. I also like the feel of not knowing everything. Too often in books the readers are pretty much given all that's happening. This war of The Hallowed Vs. Unhallowed Vs. Humans is, I don't want to say confusing, but it's written a way where you are not supposed to understand all that is going on and why it's happened. That is why there are 8 more books after this folks!

I am currently reading Between Golden Jaws and will be reviewing it soon. I feel like a bad reviewer. I rarely put so much time into one series at one time and I have other ARCs to review but...... I want to read these. I am really excited about this series and am very interested in where it goes.

No comments: