Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Phantom Week!



It's Phantom Week here at Vita Dei!

So here's what set this on.
I had a conversation with a reader, who said she loved the show-and I told her I did too and that I was seeing ALW's stage show in NYC for the third time this week(This was last week)

She then said-Well why don't you do a Phantom week! and I said "Why Not?"

So here's the rundown of what I will be reviewing-NOTE:Phantom week will probably turn into Phantom 12 days or something.

Books:
Phantom by Susan Kay
Letters to Erik by An Wallace
Phoenix of the Opera by Sadie Montgomery
The Phantom Returns by Stefanie Cole
and unfortunetly........
The Phantom of Manhattan by Frederick Forsyth

Weee! It's going to be a fun week!

4 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

neat-o idea. i haven't heard of any of the books. so i'm curious to read your upcoming reviews.

vvb32 reads said...

is the order you will be reading the books?

fyi: i have something lovely for you here:
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Ashlyn Rae said...

Hi there! I found your blog, and I thought it was really cool. I am a blog author that writes reviews myself, and I thought you want might want to see mine. Thanks!
-teenagereader.com

Nevey Berry said...

I adore The Phantom of the Opera.

Happy Reading...